Thursday 17 May 2012

Feeling Bored


I am no expert in animal psychology . For that matter I am no expert in human psychology. I am just as much an observer as you are .But I suppose at the heart of the problem of human development lies the feeling of boredom . Had humans not been bored they would never have cared to invent the fire and the wheel and the planes and the rockets and the green house gases and whatever runs with that .I think people of America supported a war in Iraq more out of reasons of boredom than out of need for oil or for security . With a boss let lose all day in office u just want to be entertained with some live stuff at the end of the day . And whats better to  watch than live planes and rockets taking off . Live men and women taking on an old despot still acting young .A bomb blowing off 3 appartments in Iraq with 300 people and an equal number of bodies and twice that number of eyes and four times that number of limbs always takes away more boredom out of your soul than watching friends season 7 for the seventh time or shall we compare it with nintendo . I am bad with video games except “roadrash.” And i think i should play it now .


No comments: