Thursday 13 September 2012

Koodankulam Anti nuclear struggle

Some people rightly have no problem in seeing villagers depend on cowdung cakes for fuel . Such people rightly oppose greenhouse gases and are scared to death by the prospect of radiation from nuclear energy .These people include the villagers themselves. I am not one of these people . I have no problems if people enjoy a Japanese lifestyle and then one fine day find themselves in a Fukushima kind of situation . If I have to choose a lifetime of cowdung cakes and Fukushima I choose Fukushima .

2 comments:

Hemant said...

I agree. Moreover,Fukushima plant was built on a 'Beachfront'. Best you can do is to get a 'Japanese First Sun' on the beach daily and when the time comes, tsunami waves drive you away to heaven.

Lost In Wild said...

I share the vision of your endgame . I dont know why people are so afraid of it .